[Exim] changing list options...

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jeff Lasman
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] changing list options...
My posts appear to be working again.

I'm trying to turn off the "Receive acknowledgement" option.

Each time I do I enter my password and click on Submit My Changes".

And get this error:

<snip>
Exim-users Unsubscribe Results
You must give your password to unsubscribe.
</snip>

Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

I've tried it on multiple browsers, and doublechecked what I'm doing.

I can just filter the acknowledgements to /dev/null, but I'd much rather
be able to turn off the option.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation