RE: [Exim] quota_warn_threshold specifics

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Eli
Para: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] quota_warn_threshold specifics
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Eli wrote:
>
>> However, I don't believe there is another expandable string which
>> allows us to feed Exim the used disk space rather than have Exim
>> compute it itself - is there?
>
> Well, there is ${run and ${socket (not to mention ${perl). You could
> probably build something with one of them. There is also ${readfile
> which is no doubt faster, and would allow Exim to read a disk usage
> that is maintained by some other program. It is easy enough to build a
> redirect router that defers if the value is greater than something.
>
> So, is there really a need for anything more special-purpose?

I meant what variable do we assign the value to? Like there is "quota" to
specify the upper limit, but there's no separate variable to store the
current disk space used that exim would then use instead of computing the
used space itself internally.

I guess you could do some trickery and rather than using the "quota"
variable to hold the users actual quota, use it to call a program to compute
the used disk space and compare against their actual quota, and if they are
over their quota, report a number less than the incoming message thus having
Exim think they're over their quota and reject the message - BUT Exim would
still go out and do it's own FS check to find out how much space is
currently used would it not?

Eli.