Re: [Exim] authenticated hosts + sbl-xbl

Author: Jeff Lasman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] authenticated hosts + sbl-xbl
On Wednesday 23 June 2004 06:53 am, Dennis Davis wrote:

> Insert:
>          ! authenticated = *

> at this point. Not that I've tested this. Use at your own risk.

This is tested by us and works for us.

We needed to add it so our users on dialup IP#s could reach our servers
to use our SMTP servers for outgoing email.

(We're in the webhosting business, and while we don't support using our
servers for outgoing smtp, we do offer it.)

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation