Re: [Exim-dev] Code quality measurements and automated check…

Author: Colin Morey
To: Exim Development List
New-Topics: Bug reporting and monitoring [Was Re: [Exim-dev] Code quality measurements and automated checks]
Subject: Re: [Exim-dev] Code quality measurements and automated checks
On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 10:59 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Additionally it would be good if we had a good way of hooking the
> distribution bug repositories in some way - picking up reported bugs.

Do we(Exim-Dev), really want a copy of all bugs filed against a build of
exim for a particular distribution, or do we want to ask the Maintainers
of the packages to forward all bugs onto the list?

Certainly we(Gentoo) can do the former if that's what's requested.

> Main reason for this message is to leave footprints in the archives - so
> we have a note that it needs sorting some time...
>
>     Nigel.

Cheers,

Colin
--