RE: [Exim] quota_warn_threshold specifics

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Eli
Para: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] quota_warn_threshold specifics
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Eli wrote:
>
>> I'll second that - if we had the ability to expand a string (run an
>> external program, etc...) to set the quota in Exim,
>
> You do. "quota" is an expanded string. Or am I misunderstanding what
> you want?

Heh, oops :P It's been a while since I played with Exim honestly - been
attending to many other things lately. So yes as I can clearly see quota is
an expanded string, which is exactly what I was getting at *bonk myself*.
However, I don't believe there is another expandable string which allows us
to feed Exim the used disk space rather than have Exim compute it itself -
is there? This would allow people to write any kind of quota checking
wrapper script to check either maildirs++ or even someones custom
implementation of a maildir++ type system.

Worth mentioning at the very least - if its even feasable, maybe a wishlist
item perhaps :)

Eli.