RE: [Exim] quota_warn_threshold specifics

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Eli
Para: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] quota_warn_threshold specifics
Mark T. Valites wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Christian Balzer wrote:
>
>> I think you want to have a wishlist item where you can feed external
>> quota information from a helper script/program into exim. You might
>> be able to hack something up with quota_size_regex and manipulating
>> the filenames to match the FS respective quota they are consuming,
>> but that is uglier than I want to imagine things. :)
>
> Yes, I think that's exactly what I'd like.

I'll second that - if we had the ability to expand a string (run an external
program, etc...) to set the quota in Exim, it would virtually eliminate the
need for any type of specific built in quota system support like maildirs or
anything since you could write a wrapper program which would do that all for
Exim and just spit back a number - at least just thinking about it right now
that's what I'm thinking could be done :)