[Exim] exim -bt question with non default port

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Martin Hierling
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] exim -bt question with non default port
--
Hi List,

I have a router that sends all mail to my mailscanner, at first.

send_to_scanner:
driver = accept
transport = smtp_to_scanner
condition = ${if eq {$interface_port}{2525}{no}{yes}}

Wenn the mail comes back from my scanner on port 2525 it is routed to the
backends.
So how can i test some routers after the send_to_scanner router.

 # exim -bt mad@???
mad@???
  router = send_to_scanner, transport = smtp_to_scanner

That gives me the to_scanner router, but not the send_to_backend router.
Is it possible to tell exim the port, something like:
"exim -bt "interface_port=2525" mad@???

regards Martin

If God wanted us to do Hex we'd have 16 fingers