Re: [Exim] Desperation: Connection Reset by Peer

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Desperation: Connection Reset by Peer
There is one other case of data connection death I remember from my ISP
days. The customer had a ISDN connection over some form of interesting
link... not quite sure what they had done there. However some
configuration with the underlying transport meant that the link got
reset if it saw a stream of more than 3 'X' characters in succession
(thats a literal alphabetic X).

This showed up as one of their users sending messages to their best
beloved having the message time out because every time the message was
transmitted, the ISDN link collapsed, the TCP connection was reset, and
the message had to retry next time round...

Almost certainly not useful to the situation described here, but could
be worth wondering if its data content connected.

    Nigel.