Re: [Exim] is this allowed email address in exim?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: John W. Baxter
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] is this allowed email address in exim?
On 6/20/2004 2:46, "Sandro Rafael" <sandro.rafael@???> wrote:

> <sandro_tuscano_rafael/finance/company@???>
>
> having / in email address?

Not allowed in the default configuration file for Exim, but you can change
that. Look in the acl_check_rcpt ACL (unless you've given it another name)
for

deny $local_part = ^.*[@/%!|]

(where the / is in there somewhere...it has been taken out here, so I put it
back in...probably not in the right place).

Note that allowing / can be dangerous if you compute a path based on
$local_part. At the least, it will require care. In our case, the / was
needed for one user's outgoing mail, and our incoming mail passes through
other checks which prevent a / from slipping through to the path
calculation.

In Exim 3 (you didn't say), there was some setting with the same purpose,
whose name I don't remember.

--John