Re: [Exim] Sieve filters and vacation msgs

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Michael Haardt
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Sieve filters and vacation msgs
> The only missing pieces from what I can see now are the 'reject' and 'vacation'
> parts. Now, I know 'reject' is not supported as Exim doesn't support MDN's -
> I'm guessing this will also apply to the Sieve "vacation" extension too? I
> don't mind removing the 'reject' option - but I'd love to get vacation message
> processing going.

Implementing vacation does not look to be hard at first, but you need
to work out where to store the address databases. Note that there must
be one database per vacation command, not one at all. Also think about
how to clean them up when sieve scripts change.

Re-reading the draft, I start to wonder if the database is really per
vacation command or per vacation response (section 3.2 mentions both).
The latter would make things easier, as you could simply expire all
databases, if they are not used for a certain time, thus also clearing
out old ones from previous scripts.

Currently, I am very busy, but I am willing to help integrating vacation
code into sieve in case you write any.

Michael