[Exim] Exim3 and odmrd

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Zoong Pham
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Exim3 and odmrd
I try to set up ODMR (latest version from
http://www.plonk.de/sw/odmr/index.html).

I have problem and want to ask if someone can help me.

I use OpenBSD-3.5 and the its precompiled exim-3.36p2-no_x11-mysql.tgz
In the webpage above, in the section:

# MAIN CONFIGURATION SETTINGS
local_domains = [...]:mysql;SELECT domain FROM odmr.domain WHERE domain = '$key'

What should I replace [...] with?
Should I replace [...] with my server FQDN ?

What is mysql? Is that the name of the MySQL server or is it a
command? If it's command, should I put the full path?

I want to send and receive mails to and from this local server.
And I want to queue mails for some virtual domains which clients will use
ODMR to get their mails.
Currently (before ODMR) my local_domains is commented out and it
works as I want.

in the section:
# DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION

odmr_domains:
driver = smartuser
transport = odmr
domains = mysql;SELECT domain FROM odmr.domain WHERE domain = '$domain'

I have the same question, what is "mysql" here?

Thanks,
Zoong