Re: [Exim] MX record not valid.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Steven Lobbezoo
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] MX record not valid.
Le samedi 19 Juin 2004 02:29, Larry Rosenman a écrit :
> Steven Lobbezoo wrote:
> >>
> >> $ host -t mx medias-immobilier.com
> >> medias-immobilier.com mail is handled by 10 SD46.SIVIT.ORG. $ host
> >> SD46.SIVIT.ORG. SD46.SIVIT.ORG has address 194.146.226.27 $
> >>
> >> this is what I got right now.
> >>
> >> It's possible the server you were talking to couldn't get the MX
> >> info.
> >>
> >> LER
> >
> > No, thats the host exim runs on
> > It's exatly correct (it's a virtual domain on that host.) So ... As
> > far as I can see all is ok. (Only this domain was not in my hosts
> > file (why ?), so I added it, but i donnot suppose that matters.
>
> Then you need to explain your setup more.
>
> I'm confused now as to what happened....

I have exim 4 with qpopper.
Nothing special in the conf file (all other virtual domains work just fine)
I use Vexim and do my auth. via Mysql (works ok)
It runs on a debian machine.
What files would you like to have ?
As far as I can see there is difference at all between this domain and the
others.
If I put in mail by hand
(....medias-immobilier.com/courrier/Maildir/new/xxxxxxx )
I can read that without any problems.

Steven

NONONONO !
I just found it. A small spelling mistake in the mysql domain table.
I'm terrebly sorry that i bothered you with this.
I'm sooooooo ashamed ;-))

Sorry again,
Steven