[Exim] quota_warn_threshold specifics

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mark T. Valites
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] quota_warn_threshold specifics
I've been trying to test out the quota_warn_threshold capability on a
Maildir transport, but I haven't been able to get it to work yet.

I'm starting to suspect that the 'quota' setting only considers the
contents of the directory specified in the 'directory' setting, not the
user's total disk usage on the file system of the 'directory' - can
someone confirm this for me?

Secondly, is there a sure fire way to trigure the quota_warn_message? I
really want to test this out, but just can't get it to go.

Lastly, if a user gets one quota_warn_message and then drops back below
their quota, will they get another message if they go over again? Does
exim keep this data in a hints db of some type/can I look at when a log of
when a user went over?

--
Mark T. Valites
Unix Systems Analyst