Re: [Exim] Desperation: Connection Reset by Peer

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Martin W
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Desperation: Connection Reset by Peer
On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 14:19, Martin W wrote:
> > Is Path MTU discovery working for you? Have you got some nasty icmp
> > filtering in the way that might be preventing the MTU from being
> > negotiated? Is your MTU 1500, or lower?
> 1500 - but I've tried all sorts of values - no go.
> No filtering.

I'm trying to think what sort of thing would return a RST under these
conditions. MTU or duplex mismatches, or even SACK problems tend in my
experience to give connections that starve themselves to death rather
than being given a RST in midflow.

Is the trace as you implied and the transfer running with decent
throughput when a RST is received midtream?
[As opposed to it stopping and then getting a RST after a while]

    Nigel.