RE: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM

Author: Exim User's Mailing List
To: David Brodbeck
CC: Exim User's Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM
[ On Thursday, June 17, 2004 at 17:03:01 (-0400), David Brodbeck wrote: ]
> Subject: RE: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM

Now where-oh-where did I ever say that RFCs are not allowed to dictate
protocol designs and specifications!?!?!?!?

(Policy, and policy implementation, is one thing -- protocol design and
implementation is another thing. Sometimes the two get mixed up pretty
tightly, but confusing them won't help anyone.)

--
                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098                  VE3TCP            RoboHack <woods@???>