Re: [Exim] Re: Where is net24-lsearch?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Greg Folkert
A: EximUser List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Where is net24-lsearch?
--
On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 18:06, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> Nico Erfurth wrote:
>
> > Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> >> I need to block a /24 netblock which is regularly pounding me with spam.
> >> Google told me that there was a net24-lsearch earlier. Is this still
> >> supported?
> >
> > Yes:
> >
> > hostlist blockedhosts = net24-lsearch;/etc/file/with/blocked/networks
> >

> Where in the manual is this documented?
>
> Also, is net24-dbm also acceptable?

Since you found net24-dbm. Look about 10 lines down from there in
spec.txt.

        Warning: Specifing "net32-" (for an IPv4 address) or "net128-"
        (for an IPv6 ddress) is not the same as specifing just "net-"
        without a number. In the former case the key strings include the
        mask value, whereas in the latter case the IP address is used on
        its own.

There you are.
--
greg@???