Re: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM

Author: Giolla Decair
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM
David Brodbeck may one day have said:
> [...]

I'm aware of quite a few in the UK, Nildram who I'm with are quite
happy to do so for one. I've a /25 at the end of a business ADSL line,
when I want my reverse DNS changed I just mail the help desk with what
I want done.

When I used to have a 64k leased line with a /24 I used to just send
my then provider the zone file I wanted deployed. This isn't atypical
for the UK at least.

Speaking purely from a UK perspective I can't imagine doing businness
with an ISP that would give me a business service with a decent IP
block who wouldn't set up rpoper reverse DNS for me. SMTP isn't the
only protocol/service that gets unhappy about mismatched DNS.

[snip]
--
Giolla Decair
              "Missed it