Re: [Exim] Using "authenticated = *"

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Konrad Michels
To: Tony Finch
CC: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Using "authenticated = *"
Hi Tony
Thanks for the feedback. I see I do have an "accept authenticated = *"
in my exim config, but somehow it seems to be rejecting the connections
prior to this being reached. I'm wondering whether it isn't something
to do with the exiscan patch doing checks of some sort before the ACL is
being consulted . . .

Later
Konrad