Re: [Exim] RBL logs

Top Pagina
Auteur: Andrew - Supernews
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] RBL logs

>> you do know that these are subscription-only services?

Alexander> Argh! At first I suspected as much, but since the HOWTO at
Alexander> http://www.exim.org/howto/rbl.html has no mention about
Alexander> subscription, I thought that it might be a
Alexander> community-sponsored service. That misunderstanding was
Alexander> further strengthened by the TLD (org) of mail-abuse.org.

Many free alternatives are available, though you will have to pick and
choose which to use (there are hundreds) according to your own local
preferences. DNSBL services vary widely in effectiveness and
false-positive rate. As a starting point, try using
sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.

--
Andrew, Supernews
http://www.supernews.com