RE: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM

Author: David Brodbeck
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM

AOL is interested in fighting spam from a certain narrow perspective.
Basically they want to block advertising email from anyone who hasn't paid
them for the privilage of spamming their users. Same with Microsoft. These
are businesses, plain and simple; they don't do stuff out of altruism or for
the good of the 'net. They do it because they see a buck in it.