[Exim] well over 90% of messages are delivered almost immedi…

Author: Peter Farmer
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] well over 90% of messages are delivered almost immediately
Hi All,

I'm in the process of putting together a feasibility study for a move to
exim. In the excellent Exim book on page 27 is states that "well over
90% of messages are delivered almost immediately under normal conditions".

For the feasibility study I'd like to back this statement up with some
facts.

If anyone is willing to share their stats with me, I'd like the follow
things please:

1. The "Grand total summary" from eximstats
2. The "Time spent on the queue: all messages" section from eximstats

I'd ideally like the stats for a couple of days so I can average out
queue sizes and total mail processed to give a better overall picture.

No names, domainnames, ISP names etc.... will be quoted in the study,
just "members of the Exim users list" will be given as the origin of the
information.

Thanks in advance.

--
Peter Farmer