[Exim] cannot assign requested address

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marten Lehmann
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] cannot assign requested address
Hello,

I had to change the ip-address of the mailserver and I used a fixed
interface for smtp-transport. No this interface can't be used any
longer. How can I change it for existing mails in the queue? Is it
correct, that messages in the queue are fixed to a transport? What
happens, when a remote delivery is defered and later the same address is
created locally? Will it be delivered locally the next queue run or will
it remain in the smtp-transport queue forever? How can I move existing
messages in the queue to another mailserver through manualroute? I know
how it is done in general, but what do I have to do for messages that
are already queued for another transport?

Regards
Marten Lehmann