Re: [Exim] Matching bounce recipients against sender hashes

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tor Slettnes
Para: Christian Balzer
CC: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: Re: [Exim] Matching bounce recipients against sender hashes -- solved!
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Matching bounce recipients against sender hashes
On Jun 10, 2004, at 19:09, Christian Balzer wrote:

> I guess you know where I'm heading already. Greylisting _and_
> fully unique sender addresses (unlike VERP) per individual
> message do not really mix that well.

Yeah, bummer. I realized that on my way home last night.

If everyone was doing exactly what I am doing (i.e. "local_part_suffix
= +*"), it would not be a problem; I greylist based on "$local_part",
i.e. minus the "$local_part_suffix".

But you do have a point. A very very good point. Hmmm.

I think I will send an e-mail to Evan Harris, suggesting that he:
   - at some point in the future, consider writing up an RFC on
greylisting;
   - in that RFC, include a convention on including a unque ID in the
envelope
     sender, such as "<local_part>+<unique_id>@<domain>".

-tor