Re: [Exim] Filter rule to block multiple To: recipients

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Russell King
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Filter rule to block multiple To: recipients
On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 11:41:28AM +0100, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 11:10:36AM +0100, Russell King wrote:
> > Fixing other peoples mail systems with kludgy fixes causes more problems
> > for other people. Don't do it. If people refuse to fix their broken
> > mail systems, by definition they deserve not to be able to send mail.
>
> Ideally, yes. Not every mail admin has the authority to say so. If
> Pointy Haired Boss says "It's your job to make it work", they may just
> have to. Until they find a better job, obviously.

I hope that these people eventually end up in various RBL lists and end
up with lots of their mail bouncing. Hopefully then PHB will realise
that the "problems" that his workers pointed out to him do have a sense
of validity, but somehow I doubt it. ;(

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/