Re: [Exim] I am hampered

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] I am hampered
On 2004-06-09 Tony Finch <dot@???> wrote:
> On Sun, 30 May 2004, John W. Baxter wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps consider the Subversion project in place of CVS when the
> > time comes.

> I'll be installing CVS because it's what I know and we already have a
> suitable CVS repository configuration installed and working here.

[...]

Afaik SVN is basically CVS on steroids (e.g. support for *moving*
files) and conversion of an existing repository from CVS to SVN is
possible, therefore you can still switch later, if you decide SVN to
be mature enough.
                cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"