Re: [Exim] Setup secure SMTP for XP/Outlook

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Rory Campbell-Lange
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Setup secure SMTP for XP/Outlook
On 08/06/04, Bruce Richardson (itsbruce@???) wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 10:56:27AM +0100, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:
> Since you were already using CRAM-MD5, have you considered using SPA?
> Outlook/XP should support this (SPA being a mechanism that MS devised).
>
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_toc.html#TOC250

Excellent! The docs I looked at seem to be out of date, and only had SPA
support for clients.

Mmm. Looks like I don't have support for SPA in my Debian exim4-heavy binary...

Exim version 4.32 #1 built 26-Apr-2004 08:35:36
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2004
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 3.2.9: (June 16, 2003)
Support for: iconv() IPv6 GnuTLS
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch cdb dbm dbmnz dsearch nis nis0 passwd
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Configuration file is /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<rory@???>