Re: [Exim] Re: exim-users vs. reply-to

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tor Slettnes
A: David Brodbeck
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: exim-users vs. reply-to
On Jun 7, 2004, at 08:26, David Brodbeck wrote:

> I think a constant delay probably isn't a good idea. But initial
> results
> from delaying all hosts that are on a spam or dynamic IP blacklist are
> quite
> good, on my system. It nearly always seems to cause spam zombies to
> commit
> a synchronization error.

Ditto. I highly recommend this approach. In fact, this is the only
sane use of overzealous lists such as SPEWS.

> Graylisting looks like a better long-term solution, though. I plan to
> look
> into the link that was posted here earlier. It might be a good
> solution for
> you because it doesn't increase your number of concurrent connections.

I like the combination of these two approaches. No reason to cache
anything in your greylist database if simpler mechanisms such as
HELO/MAIL/RCPT delays gets rid of the junk in question.

-tor