[Exim] Mailman 2.1 & Exim 4 HOWTO

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Mailman 2.1 & Exim 4 HOWTO
I've been revising this HOWTO and now have it in final draft state. I'd
appreciate any constructive comments on it.

The main HOWTO is at:-
    http://www.exim.org/test/mailman21.html

A much shorter subset thats intended to go into the Mailman distribution
package as README.EXIM is at:-
    http://www.exim.org/test/readme.exim.html
with the text form which would actually be shipped at:-
    http://www.exim.org/test/readme.exim.txt

I have got almost all the code fragments running in my test setup at
home - however if any idiocies in the code have slipped through I'd
really like to know...

I'm sending this message (separately) to both exim-users and
mailman-developers.

    Nigel.