RE: [Exim] exim and mailclient

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jan-Peter Koopmann
Para: Joachim Schwendtner, exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] exim and mailclient
On Saturday, June 05, 2004 11:58 PM Joachim Schwendtner wrote:

> I am sorry, but I use exim 3 ...
> this comes from my exim.conf
> host_accept_relay = 127.0.0.1 : ::::1
> does this mean, exim only accepts mails from localhost? one client
> (192.168.23.42) should be able to send mails with outlook

1. Upgrade upgrade upgrade.

2. The same rules apply though: Read the config, read the docs. There are Exim 3 FAQs etc.

This is actually quite a simple problem. You would get more help if you tried to figure out the problem first by using resources like documentation, FAQs, searching the archives etc. If everybody here gets the impression that you start by writing "simple" questions here everytime you encounter a problem you might find out that people are not that willing to assist. I might be wrong though....

Regards,
JP