Re: [Exim] Rejecting spam based on a weighted sum of RBL hit…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Łukasz Grochal
Para: Steve Lamb
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Rejecting spam based on a weighted sum of RBL hits.
Steve Lamb <grey@???> writes:

>     Ooooh, excellent!  Now I'm curious to see if there would be a
> speed boost by shutting those tests off in SpamAssassin and letting
> Exim handle it.

It wouldn't make much difference, I guess. The results will be cached
in local caching DNS when SA asks for them. What can be more interesting
is that the weights must not be the same in pre-SA and SA-time (the tests
are slightly different, the ACL knows the peer's address while SA is basing
on the IPs found in Received: headers) and that you always can...

> [...] include that as a header for later bayes filters to chew on.

... or add it to the score generated by SA.

--
(-) Łukasz Grochal                             lukie [at] berdyczow.org
                                              (PGP key / SSL cert at: )