Re: [Exim] dspam at SMTP time?

Autor: Scott Call
A: Steve Lamb
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] dspam at SMTP time?
On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, Steve Lamb wrote:

> This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 2440 and 3156)
> --
>     Does anyone have a receipe for using dpsam at SMTP time with exiscan-acl
> as one might use spamassassin?

exiscan-acl doesn't work with exim, but the sample config in the dspam
readme stuff works quite well. exiscan-acl sends the message to a socket
and reads the response. dspam has to add the signature/etc to the message
so it's better to loop it through dspam and back into exim again.

-S

--
Scott Call    Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
I make the world a better place, I boycott Wal-Mart