Re: [Exim] return-path gets overwritten

Autor: Marten Lehmann
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] return-path gets overwritten
Hello,

I tried a bit more and now it looks like if the problem at a different
point. I tried to set the return-path header manually and this seems to
work in general, but my incoming mailserver has the option
return_path_add, so it replaces the original return-path header with the
value of $sender_address.

So: How can I change the sender address or manually enforce exim to use
a certain sender address (resp. MAIL FROM) when doing a remote delivery
through the smtp-driver? It seems that exim always constructs it out of
$login@qualify_domain when called locally (I didn't test through smtp on
127.0.0.1), but I need it to be the same as the From-header. Can anyone
help me, please?

Regards
Marten