RE: [Exim] Vanishing emails

Author: David Brodbeck
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Vanishing emails

If Outlook is involved, be sure to check the Rules Wizard to see what rules
the user has defined.

I had a "vanishing email" problem once that really puzzled me, until I
checked there. The person had set a rule to route some mail to a specific
folder, then forgotten about it and deleted that folder. Outlook didn't
care that the folder was now located under "Deleted Items"; it quite happily
kept sticking mail in there.