Re: [Exim] exim4, ldap, courier, debian

Author: Rob Lundberg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim4, ldap, courier, debian
Toffe wrote:

> You mean that you want to use imap with exim ?
> I've Exim 4.34 + LDAP + Courier-IMAP for my domains and it works fine.
>
> Each address are stored into domain.tld/user and under maildirs.
>
 > In LDAP I've got mail branch and there are domains branch and so, the
 > users e-mail entries. Like this:
 > ou=Mail, dc=domain.tld
 >   domain=domain.tld, ou=Mail, dc=domain.tld
 >      eximMail=user@???...

> For LDAP schema I have already send it last week. I think this solution
> is what you expect.

Thanks, I saw your schema last week. Actually what I was looking for is
a good sample of the exim config to do the ldap lookup. I have courier
working for real local users using maildirs.

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought the whole point of using the split
config files was to allow to simply plug in modifications that will
generate the final working exim config.

I have found plenty of good samples and how-to's for exim3, but not for
exim4.

Thanks =)