Re: [Exim] exim4, ldap, courier, debian

Autor: Toffe
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim4, ldap, courier, debian
Rob Lundberg a écrit :
> Hi, I am looking for a snippet to add to /etc/exim4/conf.d for a local
> ldap lookup and delivery to a local imap store using courier-imap.
>
> The goal is to have about 300 virtual users stored in a ldap directory,
> from which exim4 will lookup and deliver to an imap store.
>
> If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

You mean that you want to use imap with exim ?
I've Exim 4.34 + LDAP + Courier-IMAP for my domains and it works fine.

Each address are stored into domain.tld/user and under maildirs.

In LDAP I've got mail branch and there are domains branch and so, the
users e-mail entries. Like this:
ou=Mail, dc=domain.tld
   domain=domain.tld, ou=Mail, dc=domain.tld
      eximMail=user@???...

For LDAP schema I have already send it last week. I think this solution
is what you expect.

Bye.