Re: [Exim] for the WishList: new callouts features

Autor: Andrzej Filip
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: [Exim] fpr the WishList: new callouts features
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] for the WishList: new callouts features
Andrzej Filip wrote:
> I would like to be able to:
>[...]
> 2) Forcing callouts as address verification at router level
> [ check_callout just like check_local_user ]
>
> I would like to redirect messages in some domain to "domain with callout
> verification" and to "domain without callout verification"
>
> e.g.
> userA@??? -> userX@??? (use callout to verify)
> userB@??? -> userY@??? (do not use callout verify)
>
> [both out-* domains delivered via "callout ready" transports]

Other versions of the wish:
* limiting callouts in acls to specific transport
      verify = recipient/callout=5s,transport:intranet_smtp
* adding "select transport" to ACL conditions
      accept domains = +local_domains
             transport = cyrus_ltcp
             verify = recipient/callout=5s

--