Re: [Exim] Rejecting Forged Bounces [Was: AOL - SPF - and EX…

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Chris Meadors
CC: Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] Rejecting Forged Bounces [Was: AOL - SPF - and EXIM]
On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 11:05 -0400, Chris Meadors wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 16:08 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > On Sat, 2004-05-29 at 23:18 -0400, Rik van Riel wrote:
> > > I wish they started to honor SPF records for incoming mail
> > > from all domains with a record, that way I wouldn't get
> > > bounces from them for mail with my address forged as the
> > > sender ...
> >
> > There are better ways of avoiding bounces to mail you didn't send.
>
> Do you have any ACL recipes that I could use for an entire domain?

I've actually already answered this, but unfortunately not in this
thread -- it was in response to someone who was inconsiderately posting
with a broken mail program which doesn't correctly insert References: or
'Re:'; in the subject but which don't contain either of those headers?

Look for Message-ID <1086081975.19763.17.camel@???>

--
dwmw2