[Exim] Server Hostname compared to sending domain

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: David Garza
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Server Hostname compared to sending domain
Hello,

I go to DNS report and do a DNS lookup on a domain name that is hosted on my
new server. The hostname of the server is xxxx.ccfxxxx.com and the domain I
am sending mail from is specailxxxxx.com (x's are just representations) and
it tells me that it is not a good idea because it is breaking a technical
rule. How can I fix this or what can I do about it?

Thanks and God Bless!

David Garza - CCF Web Hosting

"Where Customers Come First!"

<http://www.ccfhosting.com/> www.ccfhosting.com

Are you looking for an affordable and reliable web host, or is your business
expanding and requires the power, versatility, and reliability of a
dedicated server? Give us a try, I promise, you won't regret it!