Re: [Exim] OS X php Issues

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: Submit Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] OS X php Issues
Rich Fortnum <house@???> wrote:

> From some of the reactions here, who would want to? Thanks for your
> notes. Be aware though, that those trying to install EXIM,
> questioning the install scripts and the resulting needs of PHP and
> MySQL, would naturally ask in here, as they might find setup of such
> software to be very much a part of EXIM.

I think you're missing the point - Exim has no PHP or MySQL components,
which is why people are surprised when you think it has. I don't know what
it is you've installed - sounds like a custom package which includes exim as
part of its functionality. You'd be better finding out what this actually
is, and asking in a forum where it is supported.

Just a thought - is it vexim you've installed? Help at
http://silverwraith.com/vexim/

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer - Freelance Technical Architect and Writer
peter <at> bowyer.org