Re: [Exim] building a exim gateway

Autor: Craig Jackson
A: Lee W
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] building a exim gateway
On Sat, 2004-05-29 at 06:01, Lee W wrote:
> [...]

Ahhh. Ok. I get it now. Step 1: Have the gateway drop suspected spam in
the user's SPAM IMAP folder. Step 2: Create a user HAM IMAP folder with
system wide script that learns all email from these HAM folders. Step 3:
Configure users' email client with IMAP account on gateway, then users
can copy false positives to HAM and to their regular account folders.

That'll work. Thanks.

Craig