Re: [Exim] building a exim gateway

Author: Craig Jackson
To: Lee W
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] building a exim gateway
On Sat, 2004-05-29 at 06:01, Lee W wrote:
> [...]

I guess my question is not so much how to do this with Sqwebmail but how
anyone on the list has accomplished this.

We have the SPAM folders with suspected spam routed by altered header
tag. I'm looking for real-time web interface point and click ham-learn
and send on to primary mail server account.

Thanks,
Craig