Re: [Exim] Sender problem with exim 4.30

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Sender problem with exim 4.30
Fredrik Nordanmyr <fredrik.nordanmyr@???> wrote:
> --
> Hi all.
> I have a problem with one sender trying to send mail to a user locate
> on my exim server.
> The mail don't go thru to my user, but there is a note in the log
> "2004-05-28 06:54:27 H=leftout.domain.se [193.181.xxx.xxx]
> F=<User.Name@???> rejected RCPT <ylva @domain.se>: Not
> accepted from User.Name@???"
>
> Hope that anybody could point me in the right direction to solve this
> problem.

How about you copy & paste the actual log entries and tell us which domains
/ users etc are trying to do what? It's hard enough trying to dignose
someone's problem when you have all the info - almost impossible without.
Exactly how much of a security / privacy risk is it to show real domain
names and IP addresses, for goodness sake?

The log extract has a space in the recipient address - if this isn't a
copy&paste error, it might have something to do with the problem.

</rant>

Peter