[Exim] SMTP Sync check disable for specific hosts?

Autor: Scott Call
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] SMTP Sync check disable for specific hosts?
Is the smtp_enforce_sync option available in acls or on a per host basis?

I'm setting up two servers behind a load balancer, and the load balancer's
heartbeat stuff is causing sync errors, and causing it to thing they're
down.

I like the protection I get from enforcing the sync, but I'd like to
disable it for the IPs of the load balancers.

Is this possible?

Thanks
-S

--
Scott Call    Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
I make the world a better place, I boycott Wal-Mart