[Exim] Problems with condition / string expansion in manual …

Author: Jochen Gensch
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Problems with condition / string expansion in manual router
I'm trying so set a condition, which tests the sender address domain
angainst "gmx.de" and and also tests if the recipient is hosted on the
local machine. To get the second test done, I want to look up the
recipient e-mail address in a file with entries as as follows:

mail@???:    mail@???

I have tried several ways, but I cannot get it done... this drive me
crazy! My last attempt looks as follows:

${if and {{eq{$sender_address_domain}{gmx.de}} \
{eq{${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/usr/local/etc/exim/virtuelle-domains/$domain}{yes}{no}}}{no}}}\
{yes}{no}}

So, if anyone could help me with this... :-)

Jochen