[Exim] eximstats format?

Author: Steve Campbell
To: Brian
CC: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] eximstats format?
> All that eximstats shows me is *completed* smtp
> transactions, but my machine is being killed by *rejected* smtp
> connections.. all I have is to look through logs by hand and over
> mrtg/rrd graphs of when big load spikes happened.

Brian,

If the data you require is in the logs, then you can extract a raw line count by using the '-pattern' option, which is available in eximstats version 1.29 onwards (the latest exim distribution contains V1.31).

Unfortunately, this data will not be broken down by hour, but will be for the whole logfile.

Steve