[Exim] I am hampered

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: [Exim] AOL Feedback loop TOS Notifications
Assunto: [Exim] I am hampered
Folks,

Some stiffness I had in my right arm has not improved with 10 days of
less use while I was in Senegal. It has now been diagnosed as "tennis
elbow" and I have to minimise what I do. Consequently, progress on Exim
development will be slow for the next few months. The move to a CVS
system, which is going to happen on about the same timescale, is
therefore very timely. I will read mail, but will only answer when I
feel it is *really* necessary. (I am also running 3 Exim courses in the
next 3 months which is also good. I don't need an arm to talk!)

Philip