Re: [Exim] compiling with Mac OS X, error

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Louie Miranda, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] compiling with Mac OS X, error
At 11:28 am +0800 2004/05/25, Louie Miranda wrote:
>Hi, i followed this document:
>http://www.afp548.com/Articles/Jaguar/exim410.html
>But i still have some errors compiling, any leads?

Why do you need to follow those instructions? I always compile exim
with no problems (well, earlier versions required some minor changes
that I communicated to Philip). I am, as a test, just compiling
4.34... done.
Simply don't touch anything! (Well, except making the Local/Makefile).

Are you running 10.3.x? I am not saying that it will not compile on
earlier versions, but this is what I am using.

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/