Re: [Exim] help adding email address

Author: Pradeeper
To: William I. Zumwalt
CC: Kurt Lieber, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] help adding email address
On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 12:00:48PM -0700, William I. Zumwalt wrote:
> Well, I sent mail and it didn't bounce. I sent mail to
> two address that seem to work from config'ing the
> /etc/aliases file, both to me.
>
> Is there a certain mail client that I need to setup to
> work with exim ... or how do I read mail?

Simple way is, login to your linux box and say, mail
That's all, you can read your mails this way.

Or you can setup a mail client like Mutt, or if you have GUI then you
can try lot of fancy mail clients.

Regards!

Pradeeper
--

Debian GNU/Linux Sarge (kernel 2.2.20-compact)

If you aren't rich you should always look useful.
        -- Louis-Ferdinand Celine