[Exim] Mail Filter Problems

Author: Mark Campbell
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Mail Filter Problems
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to setup some simple mail filters to change the subject of some
mails sent from specifc users/domains to users on my domain. I've been using:

if $h_from: contains "user@???" and $h_to: is "my_user@my_domain" then
    headers add "New-Subject: [blah-user] $h_subject:"
        headers remove subject
        headers add "Subject: $h_New-Subject:"
        headers remove new-subject
endif

it works if the From: header is user@??? but not if it is '"Username"
<user@???>"' or some other variation then the test fails. Or indeed if I
want to mark all mails from a domain like so:

if $h_from: contains "blah.com" and $h_to: is "my_user@my_domain" then
    headers add "New-Subject: [blah] $h_subject:"
        headers remove subject
        headers add "Subject: $h_New-Subject:"
        headers remove new-subject
endif

the test also fails.

I've been banging my head off this problem for a few days no with no clear
solution in mind. Any pointers are appricated.

Thanks in advance.

--
regards,
    -mark