[Exim] exim subscribers rejecting <>

Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] exim subscribers rejecting <>
Isn't it sad that after all that has been written on this list there
are still some subscribers that think <> envelope senders are
incorrect and reject on that basis? Is it really so difficult to
understand? How are we expecting other administrators to configure
properly their servers if we, who should know better, do not?

Oh yes, there is at least one who has been subscribed to this list,
who, after my observation that his rejecting <> was not a good idea,
replied by saying that my <> envelope sender was against RFC... funny.

Giuliano